- Work-piece unloading
- Work-piece pre-treatment (phosphating) / drying – we use chemical pre-treatment chambers for high quality processing of various metal work-pieces. Phospating is a necessary process to paint the piece properly and retain all the good qualities of powder coating (long lifespan, anti-corrosion, flexibility, colour preservation, and so on). The pre-treated work-pieces are then dried (the minimum temperatures are 80-100 ⁰C).
- Powder coating – we paint all kinds of metal products, which is probably our main service. To find out more about powder coating, you can see our Powder Coating section. With our up-to-date technologies, we can offer almost anything you would like, so it’s only a matter of your choice.
- Work-piece packing – if there is a need, we can wrap the powder coated piece in a protective film.
- Loading the finished work-piece.
Our powder coating possibilities
- We have one of the biggest ovens in the Baltics (8m long, 1.5m wide, and 2.1m high) and a coating line which allows for coating of multiple and large-sized pieces.
- We can phosphate and paint products made of various metals. Powder painting is the highest quality and cheapest method of coating which ensures durability, best protection from corrosion and resistance to impact.